Monday, November 5, 2007

one more week

A week from today is my nurse appointment! Then the following Monday is my 1st appointment with the doctor (and I'm hoping an u/s). So far it's gone pretty fast since I found out I was pregnant and I'm happy about that. I hate to wish the time away, but I do want it to go fast (and smooth)! I'm guessing I'm 7 weeks today. Not as tired as I was, but still more tired than usual. And holy moly are my boobs SORE! LOL. It seems especially first thing in the morning. I can't remember when they stopped hurting for me before, but I hope it's soon. I'm feeling hungry and sick at the same time a lot lately, lol. This baby seems to have a sweet tooth : /. I am not one to normally want to eat sweet things, but I'm really hungry for them lately! I'm trying to curb those cravings, lol. So far I've gained about a pound. Not bad, I guess. My regular jeans are already getting tight from the bloating, though. I guess I'll try to start posting some belly pics soon. There's not much to see yet!

Trick or treat night was a bust. We hit about 8 houses and then Ryan got very uncooperative. Doug ended up carrying him back home and then I took him to my mom and dad's for awhile so they could see him in his costume. My sister and her boyfriend and friends decorated the house all up and Ryan LOVED it. We've yet to find a Halloween decoration/costume he's afraid of yet! Here's a couple pics of him in his costume, both taken over at Doug's mom and dad's before T or T.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: