Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday A.M. Update

Sometime late yesterday afternoon, they increased Brooke's feedings to 6cc's every 3 hours and so far she's tolerating them well. They are also now weaning her on her air flow (she's still just getting the air flow through the cannula, no oxygen) and so far she's tolerating that well, too : ). She's still have periods of dropping her heartrate and forgetting to breathe, but that's something she'll have to outgrow. So she's still doing amazing :*). God is good!

7 comments:

Dani said...

I'm so happy that she's doing so well, Jen!! I will continue praying!!

Anonymous said...

you are so right. GOD is great honey.. Look at that miracle baby of yours. You have two of them here with you now.. I love it! I am so happy to hear of the good updates daily =)
love you sweetie. Janna

Anonymous said...

Your posts make me smile more and more each day. And yes he is GREAT!! And he really does answer prayer, especially all of ours.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and look at all that hair!! You did a great job mama!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's doing so well!!

Georgana

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's a tough woman like her Momma! Doing great Jen..he's VERY good. :o)

Patricia

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's doing so well, she's a little fighter!! I love reading your updates!