Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful day!

It is SO gorgeous out today. Sunny and warm...it really feels like spring! Too bad tomorrow is supposed to be crappy : P.

I thought I should pop in and give a little update on our sickies. Ryan is still coughing some, mostly at night and first thing in the morning. Brooke is still coughing a little bit, too, but not as much. She's finally eating really well again and sleeping through the night, too. I'm still coughing a tad, but mostly just when I get a tickle in my throat...I HATE that. And still blowing my nose a good bit. Yuck. Of course, it's March and spring is nearly here and NOW is when we all get "the cold that won't go away". LOL. As long as everyone is feeling completely better by next Saturday (Brooke's birthday party...eeek!), I'll be happy : ).

Brooke was very proud of herself on Monday. When she first started to stand up at things and was falling all the time, I decided to block off the entertainment center with a couple baskets, one with her toys in it and another with blankets in it....to try to keep her from falling and hitting one of the sharp edges or corners. On Monday, I walked in to the living room to find her standing IN the basket with the blankets in it, holding on to the shelf on the entertainment center! Of course I had to hurry and grab the camera and then she "posed" for me. LOL.



What a stinker ; ). (The baskets have now been moved...lol.)

2 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

She is so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! She looks quite comfy in there :)