Saturday, April 3, 2010

Picture Post

If you want to see some pictures, then you'll like this post. Thursday evening the kids and I headed out to Joe's to color eggs. The kids ended up doing more playing in the backyard than coloring eggs on the patio, but they had a ton of fun. Friday afternoon we took them to an egg hunt on a farm. It was nice and laidback and not chaotic at all. The Easter Bunny was there, so the kids got to see him (her? lol) again. Brooke LOVES the Easter Bunny. Not a whole lot to say, but here are some pictures.



I asked him to smile...this is what I got.


Myron and Brooke


She still loves the swings! This was her first time on them this year. I thought she might be scared at first, but she wasn't.


Climbing up like a big girl.




She used to be terrified of slides, but not anymore!


Time to colore a few eggs. The whisks worked out great for dipping them!


Helping Brooke do an egg.


The finished products.


Ryan didn't want to sit with the Easter Bunny for some reason and I wasn't pushing it with him. It would have been nice to have all 3 kiddos in the pic, though....




I love this shot Joe got of Cole during the egg hunt.


The boys with their baskets of eggs.


Cole, Brooke, and me....she was stylin' in her shades lol.
It was H-O-T.

No comments: