Friday, November 20, 2009

As promised

Here are some of my favorite pics from the last couple of months :-).

Ryan with his first kindergarten homework assigment. He had to make a picture of his favorite things lol.

She fell asleep in her high chair waiting for Daddy to pick her and Ryan up.


I got her out of the bath tub and was helping Ryan and came back to this. I LOVE the look on her face. She KNEW she was naughty lol.


Feeling under the weather...he fell asleep playing his DS.



They both sleep this way quite often!


Pouting because she was told to SIT down on the chair lol.


Getting ready to go trick-or-treating! He was a Steelers football player.


Ryan wore this costume a few years ago :-). I got a Halloween bow to clip to the top to make it a a little girly for Brooke ;-).


On Grandma's porch. I have pictures like this of Ryan when he was younger.


Me and the kiddos.


Her disgusted look lol.


Silly boy lol.


She can now undress herself :-P.


"Here are my pants, Mom!"


She loves her some food!


Too many early mornings caught up with him! LOL.


It won't be long now before she's up AND over....AHHHH! LOL.

1 comment:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Your kiddos are hilarious. I love the one with the paper mess. We've had that scene around here a few too many times.