Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas tree and a "haircut"

Yesterday afternoon I put the Christmas tree up. Brooke didn't pay any attention to it until I plugged it in and then she ran over and said, "What's that?" (comes out more like "Whussat?" lol). Ryan and I decorated it after she went to bed. It was absolutely priceless this morning when she realized there were things now HANGING on the tree. LOL. She got all excited and started pointing at everything and saying "bear" (there was *a bear...but everything was a bear to her lol). Then she was bouncing up and down and squealing. And of course then started trying to rip all the ornaments off. Ugh. She then went in the pack-n-play while I finished up getting ready to go to my mom and dad's. We were there all day until bedtime, so I'm not yet sure how stubborn she's going to be with it lol.



Crooked picture, but he is very impatient when it comes to taking pics so this was all I got.


I made my mom's day today when I let her cut off a lock of Brooke's hair that was always hanging in her face if I didn't have her hair pulled up into a ponytail. She's been complaining about it for at least a month lol. It was starting to drive me insane, too. I had planned on growing her bangs out and I still might, but this was definitely supposed to be a part of her bangs and for some reason was about 2 inches longer than the rest lol. If I would leave her hair down, I was constantly brushing the front of her hair to the side. More often than not lately, I was pulling it up to avoid her looking like a ragamuffin. It is SO much nicer looking now and she will be able to wear her hair down and have it look decent :-). Here's a couple before and after pics.

Not looking too bad brushed to the side, but it never stayed looking nice. Love the pouty face :-P.


Eating breakfast lol.


Blurry, but the best "after" pic I have so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh she looks like a big girl with her bangs now. Your tree is beautiful. I love the pic of Ryan in front of the tree.