Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas card picture attempt

Yesterday I finally decided to dress the kids up and attempt to get at least a halfway decent picture for our Christmas cards. It was NOT fun....but it was kind of funny :-P. Between an uncooperative subject (the short one ~ although I do give her props for listening to me and NOT touching the bow in her hair, which is a small miracle in itself) and my sucky picture taking abilities...I didn't come up with much, but I did manage to get a few that were card worthy and I can't wait until the cards come in that I ordered today :-). I'll share the finished product if I can get someone to scan it for me!

Here are some of the shots I got...the good, the bad, and the funny...




This one cracks me up. Holy flash, though :-/.


Had to make sure her shoes were still there, I guess?


When did he get so grown up looking??


Mad because I told her not to touch the tree.


I told her to go sit by Ryan and this is what she did lol. Camera hog.


Very ladylike.


These pictures don't do her dress justice...it's gorgeous! It was a thrift store find!!


Another with mucho flash.


Awww


They really do love each other ;-)


I really like this one, but again...the flash >:-(


DING DING DING! We have a winner!

4 comments:

Jayme said...

I took about 200 of just my girls once in an attempt to get a cute picture for Aaron's birthday... LOL

I tried to do all seven kids on Saturday- yeah. Disaster.

Shana said...

lol thsoe were great Jen! I love the last shot :)

JBGRIGS said...

Awww they are so cute!!! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

Anonymous said...

Love them!!!!!! Olivia's dress was a thrift store find too! $2.50! It looks brand new.