Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Better late than never

Milk and cookies for Santa


The loot


Neither one of them would look at me lol


All day she just wanted what he had lol.


Ryan got her this stuffed dog when he got to shop in school for people :-).


First present!


Again, trying to take what he had.


Getting another present :-).


She was not as in to opening things as I thought she would be.

A beloved DS game lol.


This puppy is sooo cute. It started singing "If You're Happy & You Know It" and she started clapping :-).


A Cars stunt set.


He loves both these games and I love that I had them when I was a kid :-)


A music player...she loves music.


He loved throwing the paper lol.


She loves babies.


Not sure what this was about lol. But she didn't have near as many meltdowns as last year.


Her first dress up set...she LOVES to dress up :-).


A t-rex...the one thing he really wanted for Christmas. And I don't think he's touched it since Christmas morning :-P.


He's so cute :-)

1 comment:

JBGRIGS said...

It looks like you all had a fantastic Christmas :)