Sunday, January 24, 2010

Glow Golf

I really needed to get out of the house yesterday and was trying to think of something fun to go here. With it being winter and the area we live in, the options are very limited. I was going to attempt taking both kids to see The Princess and the Frog at the discount theater, but Ryan didn't want to see it at all, even though he was laughing while watching the trailer on YouTube. So I nixed that idea. I did not feel like trying to take both of them to Chuck E. Cheese alone, even though Ryan has been bugging to go (and we were just there a couple weeks ago). So I decided we would go to the mall and Ryan could try out the new Glow Golf minuature golf course they put in recently. I figured Brooke would be happy to watch from the stroller and she was. Personally, I think the prices are high ($7/adults, $5/kids ages 5-17, $3 kids ages 4 and under), but I knew Ryan would love it. And it turns out that for some reason yesterday if you paid for one game, you got to play 3 and they didn't have to be in a row. So Ryan played through once and then we went to the food court and got some Wendy's for lunch and then went back and played again. I wasn't that impressed with the course, but Ryan had fun. He was extremely well behaved the whole time we were out, which was a very pleasant surprise :-). Brooke is usually good, especially if there's food involved ;-). I didn't think to take my regular camera, but I did snap a few pictures with my cell.




Brooke had white tights on and her legs were glowing so bright. LOL.


This is probably hard to make out, but every time Brooke saw me taking a picture, she would look up and say "Cheeeeese" and smile. LOL.

No comments: