Monday, January 4, 2010

Not good at this anymore

Blogging was a lot easier when I had pregnancy updates to post and then NICU updates and I guess before my life really got turned upside down. Now it seems hard to blog about things without including personal things that I don't really feel comfortable putting out there. But at the same time I really don't want to stop blogging. It's such a fine line and I'm having trouble defining what is too much and what is ok to post. So that's why posts have been few and far between. I'd like to change that, but I'm not sure if I can! Does anyone else have this problem??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep I had that problem. I went thru and re-read my blogs and decided that they had way too much personal information in them so I deleted each one individually then deleted my blog. Some times I miss blogging (which is why I post so much on FB, I guess).

I guess that's not what you wanted to hear....

JBGRIGS said...

Yes Jen, I have been having the same problem.