Friday, December 21, 2007

let the games begin...

TMI (Too Much Information) ALERT! (This post is full of it. LOL.)

:::sigh::: It all started Tuesday night after I went shopping for a couple of hours. I got home and went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was some light beige-colored mucous type stuff on the toilet paper (and yes, I check it *every time I use the restroom, lol). I tried not to freak out since it wasn't pink or red. I figured I probably over did it by shopping (my back was sore, too). I had it a few more times before going to bed, none over night, but then again once or twice in the morning. I called Dr. K.'s office and left a message for the nurse. She talked to the doctor and called me back and said I probably just over did it and as long as it wasn't red and I wasn't having cramping or pain that I didn't need to be seen and I was to take it easy and no more shopping. So I did nothing the rest of the day, lol. I didn't have it again until yesterday morning after going #2 and only 2 times. Then it showed up again today after I vacuumed, later in the day after going #2 again, and then one other time for no apparent reason. Grrrr. It's SO hard not to worry! Although I had the same thing with Ryan that started right around the same time and I had it on and off until I had him. I would call the O.B. (different office), they'd have me come in and they'd check the baby and my cervix and everything would be fine. So who knows. It still makes me very nervous. I was doing pretty good (nerve-wise) up until this happened. It's going to be a long however many months I have left. Doug said the same thing today when I told him I can't vacuum anymore, lol. He said it's not my fault, though. He also voluntarily made dinner! And ordered me to sit down when I was just standing there doing nothing, lol. I feel bad not being able to do a whole lot, but hopefully in the end it will all be worth it if we can keep this baby cooking longer!! I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow (gotta remember to take a belly pic....someone remind me!), so let's hope we make it at LEAST another 20 weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie with you just having you cerclage in not to long ago its very common your cervix is irriatated right now so just try to relax. One thing though is make sure you are drinking LOTS of water like a gallon if not more a day. I see more people go early from not drinking enough water. Try to relax anjoy your pregnancy and watch the weeks fly by. Keep yourself positive cause stress does not help you nor the baby growing in your belly. Do things in shifts and relax and nap inbetween. Its just a few months of suffering keep your goals in mind!

Love Always Holly and Dustin