Friday, December 28, 2007

good update : )

First of all, here's my belly pic from last Saturday, taken at 14 weeks. (I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow...holy crap!)

Photobucket
I haven't had any more discharge since Saturday evening (::knock on wood::), so I guess maybe it was just from having the cerclage done. I've been feeling pretty good lately and haven't been getting sick much. There's still some foods I just cannot eat or even stomach the thought of. I've been getting heartburn a lot, but at least it doesn't last long. I never got heartburn with Zachary or Ryan....maybe this is a girl (doubt it), lol. I got the best gift on Christmas Eve...I felt the belly bean kick me for the first time! I've only felt it a handful of times since then. I can't wait until it gets more frequent : ). My next appointment is Wednesday (the 2nd). Doug is going with me to that one : ). I'm hoping to get a peek at the sex, but I'm afraid it's going to be too soon to tell for sure (or at all). I'll be 15w 4d. I guess we'll see!

Our Christmas was great : ). Ryan loved everything, I think. After he opened each thing, he just wanted to play with it and we had to keep persuading him to open the rest of them. LOL. He opened them all, though : ). His faves were his Gameboy Advance SP and a huge stuffed horse. He also really likes the VTech Globe and VTech Write & Learn Letter Pad.

I was really surprised Christmas morning. I woke up to a new kitchen table and chairs! We desperately needed them. Our old set was falling apart. I had seen the new set in a Black Friday ad and mentioned to Doug's mom that I liked it. She told me to tell Doug to get it "for me", but I never did. So she did! And he went and got it : ). He had it hiding in his mom and dad's garage and him and his dad put it together over the weekend and my dad and brother came over Christmas Eve after I was asleep to help him bring it in. I love it : ). Doug also surprised me with another great gift. A necklace with an angel pendant. He said it reminded him of Zachary and he got it so I could wear it throughout my pregnancy and have Zachary watch over the baby and me :*). Here are a few pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can expect another update after my appointment Wednesday! : ) I'll try to have it up by Thursday night at the latest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are going well for you.

I hope you do find out at your next appointment. I did with Andrew at barely 15w. Sarah-Lynn was a little more shy, didn't find her out for another 3 weeks.

Praying that your little one stays put for at least another 20 weeks, if not a few more after that.

Molly

Anonymous said...

Ryan is such a cute kiddo!! I LOVE the table and chairs you lucky girl!! Perfect for a soon to be family of 4!! YAY for all the peas and carrots of baby food jars to be spilt on the table! Aren't preemie parents weird we treasure the smallest things!

LOL

Love Holly and Dustin