Tuesday, January 8, 2008

16 week belly pic

It was actually taken at 16w 2d b/c we forgot to take it on Saturday, but better late than never ; ).


Photobucket

If you look back at last weeks, you can see I've filled out right below the boobs. LOL. But my bottom bump hasn't gotten bigger yet, I don't think. I feel bigger, though!

I go tomorrow morning for my 1st injection. We talked to one of Doug's aunts over the weekend and she explained to me how to give the shot. My mom and I still weren't comfortable with her just giving it to me without being shown, so yesterday morning I called the doctor's office to see when my mom and I could come in so they could show her and they then told me they don't recommend anyone give it that doesn't have a nursing background and experience giving shots b/c if it's not given right I could get cellulitis. I wish they'd tell me all this up front so I knew what the heck was going on! We have to call Doug's aunt tonight and see if she'd be willing to give them to me every week if we go to her house. I'm thinking it won't be a problem...she's super nice. I'm so tired of all the hoopla surrounding this shot and who's giving it that I'm not even scared any more and just want to get it over with! LOL.

Doug and I are being insane on Friday and going somewhere to get a 3D u/s done to find out the sex earlier. We'll get pics and a video. It's kind of insane to go pay money for something like that, but I'm really impatient, lol. And this is the last time I'll be pregnant, so I figure why not! I'll be one week shy of 17 weeks. The lady I talked to who does the ultrasounds said there won't be a problem determining the sex and if there is, she'll have us come back in a week free of charge. I hope we can find out Friday, though! Anyone want to put in their votes now on if it's a girl or a boy? LOL. A friend pointed out something in my last u/s pic that she says looks like could be a vaginal canal and some other online friends have said the same. Guess we'll see! Here's a pic with arrows pointing to what they're referring to (the dark lines in the crotch/butt area):

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!! Glad to see things are going well!! I wish I were closer I would give the shots for you!! You are not crazy for getting the 3D done I would do the same! Actually I DID! LMAO The 12 week sono shot shows nothing and there isn't a notable sex on there Its still to early to tell on a 12 week fetus even when born into the world at 12 weeks we still have to send for blood work on the fetus because you can not tell yet. I am wishing for pink for you!!

Love HOlly

PS you are doing a great job!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

It's a girl! :P I am so happy for you and if you are insane for doing a 3d then honeybunches so am I! We did it and paid an insane amount to get the dvd, keychains, pictures and whatnot since it was going to be my last pregnancy to. I will never regret and it and Vinnie looks just like the pic we got. I am sooo excited!! Thinking and hoping pink for you!!! (((((Hugs)))