Monday, January 28, 2008

19 weeks and sore!

First, here's my belly pic, taken yesterday (Sunday) at 19w 1d.


Photobucket


Yes, I'm in my pajamas, lol. And I don't know why my face always looks so red in the pics...it doesn't look that way when the pic is taken : (. I don't see much change in my belly from last week, but I've gained another pound since then (and I feel bigger)! So far I'm up 7lbs. Not bad for 19 weeks, I guess! We'll see what the doctor says on Friday. I go for my "big" ultrasound and I can't wait to see how much the baby has changed/grown since the 11th : ).


I got my 3rd injection last Wednesday and oh my word does my hip/butt area HURT! This is the worst yet and I'm thinking it's a combo of it being the first time getting a 2nd shot in the same side AND it's the side where I got the first one at the doctor's when the nurse had me stand and it got pretty sore. Now it's about twice as bad as then. (Last week I hardly got sore at all!) I'm interested to see what happens after this week's shot. Oh well, it's for a great cause! ; )


My mom wants to throw me a baby shower and she has my sister, aunt, and Doug's mom in on it. Right now it's set for April 12th. I'm excited and really, really hope that I'll actually be pregnant for this one! I was thrown a last minute shower with Ryan one week before he came home from the NICU! I'll be 30 weeks exactly that day and hopefully have a big ol' belly : ). Last night I went to register at Walmart....that was fun and so cool to pick out pink things! LOL. My sister and her boyfriend went along (Doug didn't want to go...not his cup of tea). Tomorrow night my mom is going up to Toys'R'Us with me to make a small one there for things they didn't have at Walmart.


I've already bought the baby some clothes since we found out she's a she and we already have a decent size nb/small cloth diaper stash going. Maybe I'll post some pics of stuff later this week! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo neat hun I am sooo glad you are doing great!! I love watching for the updates!

Crystal said...

Yay for 19 weeks, sorry the shot hurt, I hope next week is better, only 21 more weeks to go!!!!