Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 8 Months, Brooke!

In the past month, Brooke has reached a few new milestones! She now will reach her arms out to be picked up if you hold your arms out to her. She is also rolling from back to belly all the time and even trying to scoot a little bit! She can sit unassisted now, for brief periods, and is starting to try to right herself when she goes to fall over. She also started eating baby food and so far has had sweet potatoes, applesauce, carrots, peas, and pears! The most she's had is a jar a day (half at a time), but I haven't even been very consistent and some days she doesn't get any at all. I like that she's getting used to eating by spoon, though, and she does very well!


Here are some pictures I took this afternoon!


Happy girl, even though she's sick!


With the Boppy pillow, just like previous months.


There's a big smile! This is the first month I've been able to get her to smile for her "month pictures"!

Can you see how red her eyes are in this pic from coughing : (.


I don't think I ever posted about this doll. It's a reborn and actually looks a lot like her! This doll is the approximate size she was when she came home from the hospital! Look how much she's grown : ).

1 comment:

Dani said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten!!! She's so cute!