Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This sucks!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and BOTH of my kids are sick : (. Brooke started yesterday morning, coughing and sneezing. Today her cough seems worse, but it doesn't seem to be in her chest at all, so that's good! Ryan started coughing and sneezing this morning. Ugh. Why does my baby have to be sick for her first major holiday? Tomorrow was/is going to be crappy enough (for reasons I'm not comfy posting about here right now) and this just adds to it. Not even sure if we'll end up going anywhere. We are supposed to be going to a restaurant with Doug's family (nobody else felt like cooking) at 11am and then to my aunt's house in the afternoon. I guess I'll have to wait and see what they are like in the morning : (.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I hope they both feel better soon!!!