Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy SIXTH Birthday, Ryan Matthew!!

My once 1lb. 6oz., 12in. tiny baby boy has grown in to a 36lb., 42in. soon-to-be kindergartener!! How did that happen?? I'm still not sure. But I love this little guy more than words can say and I am SO proud and amazed at the obstacles he has overcome :*).

Baby, look how far you've come...

6 days old, with my hand...

1st birthday (you can really tell he had/has bad vision...)


2nd birthday (this was taken in my BIL's garage, hence the lovely background)


3rd birthday


4th birthday (he was sick that day : (...can you tell?)


5th birthday


6th birthday (his party is Saturday)

6 comments:

Gisela said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! I love all the birthday pictures! Especially love the baseball one and his HUGE smile on his 3rd birthday!

JBGRIGS said...

Happy Birthday Ryan :)

jess said...

Ryan has had such a charmed life! He's always smiling! I'm in tears, thinking back on the updates, and you've ALL come so far. ::loves and hugs::

Holly said...

Awww Happy Birthday Ryan. Jen you are such an awesome mama, look how far your little man has come with you beside him. (((hugs)))

Claire said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! Hes so simply sweet!!

SimplySewChic said...

Happy Birthday little guy!!!