Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look who's (almost) TWO!

I used to be really anal about not taking the kids for their birthday pictures until after their actual birthday, but I guess I'm mellowing out in my old age ;-). I took Brooke to Sears today even though her birthday isn't until Friday. She cried some at her 1 year pics, but not at her 18 month pics, so I wasn't sure what to expect. As soon as we walked in to the little room she started crying. She was terrified of the big, plastic "2" for some reason. I did get her calmed down pretty fast and used to the "2". Then she was afraid of the stool we had her sit on lol. She loosened up a little bit, but was pretty cautious the whole time. We did manage to get some good shots, though, and it was a little hard to choose!





I ordered Brooke's shirt from Star Creek Creations, her tutu is from Maggie's Rose Garden, and I just happened to find bows to match EXACTLY at Gymboree.

No comments: