Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Jayme has inspired me to take part in Random Tuesday Thoughts, so here we go....





  • The school finally completed their autism evaluation on Ryan that was first "ordered" back in September. It was just started a couple weeks ago, so it took that long just to get the ball rolling. We go on the 25th to see the psychiatrist and go over their findings and see what they have to say.


  • Brooke is going to give me gray hair. Tonight she climbed the entertainment center to get the remote, which was on the very top. She fell, but didn't get hurt. She was just TICKED because after all that I took the remote from her anyway.

  • Today *really felt like spring! It was amazing! :::crossing fingers for no more (significant) snow:::

  • I LOVE Scrabble. And I LOVE that today I found Scrabble Jr. at Goodwill for $1.99. Ryan, Miss Arlene (his TSS), and I played it this afternoon. Ryan loved it!

  • I am TERRIFIED of going back to school, but know I need to do it. I picked medical coding and I am hoping it is at least tolerable. There is nothing I can think of that I really *want to go for :-/. I should be starting in May....

  • At least once a day, Brooke takes her clothes off and demands a "baff" (bath). LOL. It is cute, but she gets VERY mad if she doesn't actually get a "baff".

  • Several times a day, Brooke tells me "bye bye". When I ask her where she wants to go, she says "Walmart". LOL. She just wants to go *somewhere, doesn't really care *where.

  • I am addicted to reading other people's blogs. Right now my favorite is Yo Mama's Blog. I'm not sure I've read one of her posts (and I've read them all) without LOL (literally) at least once.

  • Not only is Brooke's birthday this month (26th), but so is mine (24th), my brother-in-law's (25th), my mom's (28th), AND my dad's (31st)! Insanity. Brooke is having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party :-).

  • I am head over heels in love with a perfect (for me) guy and I couldn't be happier or more thankful for him! I can't even describe how amazing it is to be in a healthy relationship with someone that I can really talk to and know is there for me (and the kids). It is like I found a piece of me that I never knew was missing :-).

And that's all for now, folks! 'Night!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...