Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts


  • I've been thinking (once again) about shutting this blog down...or at least making it inactive. I suck at writing on it anymore....
  • I think Brooke would take 5+ baths a day if possible. Every time I turn around she is taking her clothes off and yelling "A baff!". Even if she just had one.
  • I hate full moons. Full moon + Ryan = chaos
  • Blogs that have music playing on them bug me. I can't read and listen to music at the same time, so I either mute the sound on the computer or pause/disable the music on the blog before I start reading.
  • I am getting a little anxious for Ryan's appointment with the psychiatrist on Thursday. Just not too sure what to expect. And his dad is going along and riding with us since he doesn't have a vehicle anymore and the appointment is about 40 minutes away, so that should make it more interesting. Not that I expect there to be any problems, but it could be awkward.
  • I will admit I have somewhat mixed feelings on the fact that he has finally *SEEMED to want to have a (sort of) active role in the kids' lives and see them every other weekend....finally, after 6 months. We shall see if it lasts...
  • I wonder how many people *actually read here anymore. Would you PLEASE leave me a comment if you do (even if you've never commented before)?? Maybe it will help me decide on whether or not to keep this up and running. I think anyone that reads here probably either knows me "in real life" and/or is on my Facebook and keeps up with me and the kids there.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen I was on the December '03 board on aol My son Wyatt was born on Dec 1st. I did not pop in too often on the board but a little bit. I have followed this blog for years and check for updates often. I hope you decide to stay!!

wendi
wendibird75@aol.com

Maura said...

I do! Maura (Brendan's Mom) from the preemie group on AOL. Have been silently following since we all touched base a few months back. My son is now 6 and I see many similarities to Ryan. It helps me so I hope you will keep blogging when you get the chance : )

mama of 4 said...

I read too! (from the CD board) I always love to read about you and your kiddos :).
I hope everything goes well at Ryan's appointment!

Gisela said...

I'm still reading Jen!!! I hope Ryan's appointment goes well this week!

Molly (Sarah-Lynn and Andrew's mom) said...

Eventhough I follow you on Facebook, I do enjoy reading your blog also.

Jayme said...

I've got you in my reader so I always see your new posts :)

JBGRIGS said...

I read and enjoy your blog :)

Sheila said...

I am still reading.. I love keeping up with Miss Brooke

Sadie said...

I stalk you here AND on Facebook. :)

Anonymous said...

Read all the time..love to keep up with the kiddos. :)
Kristy