Sunday, February 3, 2008

Still a she and she's healthy!

On Friday I had the 20 week anatomy scan to make sure everything looked good and there was nothing wrong. The tech had me nervous for a little bit because she kept checking the heart over and over, but I guess she just couldn't get a good pic. The baby wasn't cooperating very well and she had to keep jiggling my belly to get her to move and she was pushing so hard sometimes moving the probe around that it hurt really bad! I wonder if anyone has ever done that to her. LOL. I guess they do what they have to, though. Then she was checking my cervix to make sure the cerclage was holding and my cervix wasn't shortening. My mom was there with Doug and I and she asked the tech if it was okay and the tech said, "I'll let the doctor talk to you about that. Let's just say it's a good thing the cerclage is there this time." I almost puked!! Right after that she went to get the doctor and my mom, Doug, and I just looked at each other. So the doctor comes in and looks at all the pics of the baby and my cervix and said everything looked good!! Whew! I could have smacked that tech for saying what she did, lol. She should've just kept her mouth shut if she didn't know what she was talking about! I go back now every 2 weeks for a cervical length check and my next appointment is in 4 weeks, on the 29th. I'll be 23 weeks 6 days then. I went in to labor with both Zachary and Ryan at 23w 4d. Eeek! Hopefully with the 17p injections and the cerclage, my body will just behave itself! Total weight gain so far is 7lbs. and my blood pressure was 110/70. So far, so good!!! : ) Now on to the pics!


Photobucket
Toilet shot! LOL. Still a girl : ). (And I do believe that's her head on the left...she's a little contortionist, lol.)

Photobucket
Front view of her face and belly. Profile shots are so much cuter! LOL.

Photobucket
I think she has the cutest profile : ).


Photobucket

Notice her legs bent up over her belly? At one point she was completely bent in half with her feet over her face! LOL.

And here's this week's belly pic, taken yesterday, at 20 weeks! I think I'm bigger than last week and I definitely feel it! LOL.
Photobucket
I got dressed for this week's pic! LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW tooo cute!! She is a doll!! And you are doing great!! yes your belly is filling out sooo sweetly! I think she is moving downwards now and settling! Good deal momma keep up the good work!

Crystal said...

Yay!!!!!! Your belly is growing that means baby is growing too, I am so glad things are going good, the she pefect in the pictures!!