Thursday, July 24, 2008

Better night!

Last night was the best night in a long time! Brooke was a tiny bit fussy between 6:30 and 7:30. Then she pretty much good up until about 9:00. She never got inconsolable like she normally does. Hopefully that's start to pass....please?! LOL. Even if it was just a fluke thing, it was still nice to get a break! Doug's mom is keeping Ryan and Brooke tomorrow night so we can go play Bingo with my mom and dad. I hope Brooke is good like last night.


She ended up going to sleep about a quarter to 11 and slept until 3. Then she drank her bottle and went right back to sleep! Hallelujah! She woke up fussing at 5 and I put her in bed with me (this happens way more than it ever did with Ryan) until she woke again about a quarter to 7 because she was hungry. Ryan was up, too. Now Brooke's being a fussbutt today.


Here's a funny I've been meaning to post. This is one smart baby (I know, who *doesn't say that about their kids, lol?). When she's fussing, a lot of times I'll try giving her the binky to see if she attacks it because she's hungry. Most of the time anymore, she won't because she knows what it is. But if I take her and lay her back in my arms and stick the burp cloth under her chin like I'm about to feed her, *then she'll attack the pacifier (if she's actually hungry). It's so funny and makes me laugh every time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I think you've definitely got a little Logan on your hands with the food thing. Good luck with that, lol.
I'm glad you had a good night~ hopefully she's on her way to making it a regular thing!