Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chiropractor visit (and 100th post!!)

We took Brooke to the chiropractor last night and just as I suspected (from her spitting up so much lately), her spine was tightened up again. He got it loosened up some and wants us to bring her back Thursday morning before we leave for the weekend. For some reason he didn't charge us a copay yesterday, which was very nice of him! I'm hoping he can get her straightened out and she stays straightened out and we don't have to keep taking her so often. He said once she gets a little bigger, she'll probably stay better and not get out of whack so easily.


Here's some pictures in honor of my 100th post on this blog. LOL. (I was going to post them anyway...just happened to notice this is post #100, lol.)



June 29
Wearing the adorable outfit Aunt Diane, my sister, got her!

June 30
There's something so sweet about a baby sleeping on his/her belly!


Photobucket


July 1
One of the rare instances of her sucking her thumb.


July 2
Hanging out on my lap. Don't mind the PJ's, lol.

July 4
Riding his Jeep at my mom and dad's on the 4th. Didn't last long. He's afraid of it. We got him for it last year and he's probably ridden it for a total of 5 minutes. Seriously.


July 4
How Brooke spent her 4th of July, when she wasn't puking.


July 5

Before going to Doug's brother's house for a belated 4th of July picnic.

As soon as I figure out how to post videos, I'll put some of those up, too! (Anyway know how to do it using Photobucket??)

Be sure to check below for my 1st post for today!




No comments: