Friday, May 8, 2009

It's been a LONG two weeks

Two weeks ago today is when Ryan got sick and ever since then *someone in this house has been sick! Of course the worst was when Brooke was so sick and miserable, but I've been sick for almost 2 weeks straight now. I first got it when Brooke got it, so on the 26th of April, Sunday. Really I just had the "sniffles". I was feeling better by the end of the week, but Friday night it started all over again. This time I got a sore throat, aches and pains, chills, and a fever. And I just felt wiped out. I actually went to urgent care on Sunday because I thought I might have strep throat. But I don't...or at least didn't then. My throat is STILL sore, but not *as sore. And (TMI) I have so much snot and mucous just sitting in the back of my throat, it is so disgusting. Then I have a cough, which loosens things up even more. It's the worst at night, like coughs usually are. I am just sick of being sick and of the kids being sick! Brooke's nose has been running a little bit today and she's sneezed a handful of times and I am hoping and praying it doesn't turn in to anything. Please, God? Spring is here, the sickies are supposed to GO AWAY!

No comments: