Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just wanted to say...



I just want to say that I know there are a bunch of awesome moms that read this blog and I want to wish ALL of you a very happy Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful day!
_________________________________________________

Tomorrow is the day Ryan goes for his sedated eye exam. I took him on Thursday for his pre-op. physical and he did great. He's getting to be such a big boy! I know he'll do awesome tomorrow, too : ). I'm a bit disappointed, though. His doctor schedules his patients at the surgery center youngest to oldest since they aren't allowed to eat after midnight. In the past we've had to be out there by like 7:00am. There must be a lot of young kids or babies tomorrow because we don't have to be there until 11:15am! So Ryan can't eat after midnight tonight (he goes to bed at 8). He *can have sips of clear liquids tomorrow morning up until 9:15. I really don't think he'll be too bad as far as not being able to eat or drink much, but I just wish we were getting it done and over with first thing in the morning like usual. Oh well! We'll definitely be stopping somewhere for lunch on the way home (we have almost an hour's drive)!

Well, that's all for now! Gotta go get ready for church : ). This is our first week going since Easter since someone has always been sick since then : P.

No comments: