Monday, May 18, 2009

One year!!

One year ago yesterday, we brought Brooke home from the NICU! She weighed 4lb. 10oz. Three weeks ago, on April 27th, she weighed 17lbs. 2oz.! Not too shabby for a baby that started out at 2lbs. 10oz. : ). One year ago today, I posted this.

You know how I love comparison pics, so here's one! I remember what a hassle it was to have to use 3 blankets (one on each side and one between her and the crotch buckle) just to fit her properly in her carseat. And now look at her!! She doesn't hardly even ride in the infant carseat anymore, but of course I had to get a pic!

Honestly, whenever I took this pic last night (the one on the right, obviously), I didn't even know/realize I had one so similar from a year ago!! Seeing Ryan loving on Brooke doesn't happen too often these days, now that she is on the go and invading his space and taking his toys. But it does happen sometimes ; ).

Happy Homecoming Anniversary, Baby Girl!! We love you and can't remember what life was like before you were here....you complete our family! :*)

1 comment:

Jesssica Z said...

Happy Homecoming Anniversary! Look how much they've both grown since then! What cuties! Where does the time go?