Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthdays!

The cupcakes you see as the background are in honor of March Madness Birthday Month. LOL.

24th - mine
25th - my brother-in-law
26th - Brooke
28th - my mom
31st - my dad

AND my mom and dad's anniversary is March 8th! Craziness. Brooke just couldn't hold out another 6 days to avoid the birthday rush...the nerve! ; ) LOL. Hey, at least she got her own day! I was first admitted with her on Wednesday, March 19th, in preterm labor. I got to go home Easter afternoon and was readmitted Monday morning, on my birthday. I was starting to wonder if she was going to end up being my birthday present! But she held out through my birthday and through her uncle's and got her own day : ). We're having her birthday party on Saturday, the 28th, which is my mom's birthday...but she doesn't mind. I'm 99% sure that her cake is going to have an edible image on it ~ a picture of her all dolled up in her "birthday dress", since I can't think of a theme to do for her. Then we'll just do pink and white and balloons and decorations. I seriously cannot believe that I'm already planning my baby girl's 1st birthday party : (. :::sniff sniff:::

4 comments:

Dani said...

Awww!!

Lilli's birthday is March 25! We're having her party on the 29th! :o)

JBGRIGS said...

Wow you have a lot to celebrate this month :) I can't believe Brooke is going to be ONE.

Gisela said...

I can't believe it has been a year already! I'm excited to see the birthday girl all dressed up!

Claire said...

You know I love the background!!! I cant believe its been a YEAR!!! What a month for you guys!!!