Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleep!

I got me some last night : ). Brooke went to sleep around 8:30 and I went to bed at 10. For some reason it took me FOREVER (at least an hour) to fall asleep, but once I did, I wasn't woken up until 5am! That's when I woke up to pee, lol...and Brooke happened to wake up at the same time. Not fussing or anything, she was just up. At first I thought she was going to be a good girl and go back to sleep, but finally around a quarter to 6, I put her in bed with me and she did go back to sleep until about 7. BIG BIG improvement over the last several nights! A few more nights of that and I should be caught back up ; ). I'm still feeling tired today, but nowhere near like yesterday or the day before. My cold is on it's way out, so that's helping me not feel as crappy, either. Of course, AF has decided it's *her turn to come visit, so I'll probably be dealing with her by late tonight/early tomorrow : P.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Wooohoooo. Glad you got some sleep

Miss Mandee said...

So, glad you got some sleep!!!