Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese...

...where a kid can be a kid! We went this morning for a little while...we surprised Ryan and didn't tell him where we were going. He was so excited : ). Here's a BUNCH of pics!

Pointing at a game...she loves to point.


She LOVED the skeeballs.


She even tried to throw one up the lane/alley/whatever you call it, but it didn't go too far : P.


He has to sit on it in order for the ball to make it all the way up, lol. Don't you love his fake smile? : P


I just think she looks so cute and "grown up" in her little jeans ; ).


She only liked this ride when it was NOT moving. LOL. She's going through a phase (I hope that's all it is) where she doesn't like rides or things that move (like swings). When we went to CEC a couple months ago she LOVED this dolphin ride there (and this ride). Not anymore!


Can you see her curls? : ) They aren't always there, but if I wet her hair and fluff it, they "come back"...my hair was the same way when I was her age. I love it : ).


Waiting for his picture that "Chuck E. Cheese drew" to come out!


More skeeball. It's his favorite game there, besides the Dunk'n'Alien game (right next to him on his right)...sort of like skeeball. It was broken most of the time we were there. One of the employees was working on fixing it. We were cashing in our tickets and she came and told us it was working b/c she knew Ryan was wanting to play it. She even gave him a token. I thought that was nice of her : ).


Checking out the front of the skeeball machine.

Nicktoons racing.


She is perfecting the art of tantrum throwing at a young age : P.

Popcorn game.

Thanks for looking! : )

5 comments:

Malania said...

How fun!! We love Chuck E Cheese! :)

Jessica Z. said...

OMG, I was thinking the same thing about her in those adorable little jeans, she looks like a little lady! And those curls are just fantastic! I bet Ryan was thrilled! Frankie is going through the "fake smile" thing too, isn't it cute?

jen/djg903 said...

I love baby butts in jeans!!! Gotta love the tantrums :/ I am waiting for one to happen in public. I know it's close!! Love the curls too :)

Holly said...

Great pictures, they are so cute!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Jen, I love the pics:) Brooke in her little jeans and curly hair:) Ryan looks like he had the best time with ball game. They are so beautiful!!! Blessings,