Friday, July 31, 2009

Yard sale tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm having my very first yard sale. My mother-in-law and I are doing a joint one. I have so many baby and kids clothes to get rid of and a ton of toys, too, along with some other miscellaneous stuff. I'm REALLY hoping to get rid of most of it! We put an ad in the paper and my very sweet mom made me several signs and my equally sweet dad hung them for me around town last night ; ). So hopefully that will bring the people in! I'm a little nervous just because I don't like dealing with people sometimes, but I think it will be fine. I have special plans for the money, which I may or may not post about soon.

___________________________________________

And because it's been almost a week since I last posted pics, here's a few random ones that were taken a couple weeks ago : ). The third one is Brooke modeling a new diaper cover from Mudshrimps. I LOVE Mudshrimps covers. Brooke has (I think) 7 now and I would like one or two more because she can be a little pooping machine and we go through covers like crazy some days, lol.





Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! : )

3 comments:

Jess Z. said...

Good Luck tomorrow, I hope you raise lots of moola! :)

Heather K said...

Good luck with your yard sale~ hope it gives you a good jump start!

jill said...

You guys look so great!! I had to ask around forever to get a hold of your blog! :) I miss hearing about you guys!

Jill, Logan and Zoe