Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where are my french fries?!

I forgot to post about this Monday when I updated about Ryan's eye exam. By the time we left the surgery center, I was starving so we stopped at Sheetz before heading home to grab a little something to eat. Ryan wanted french fries. Once we got the food and got back on the road, I handed the fries back to Ryan. They were on the hot side, so I told him to let them cool down for a few minutes. About 5 minutes later, I looked back to tell him that he could probably eat them now, only to find him sleeping. So I took the fries and put them back in the bag. He slept the whole way home (about an hour) and woke up once we pulled in the driveway and the car shut off. Whenever Daddy went to get him out of the car, the first thing he said was, "Where are my french fries?!" LOL. It was just so funny that he remembered so quickly after waking up!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

LOL~ that's something both Zachery and Logan would do~ they're obsessed with Sheetz's sausage biscuits (or 'wiscuit', as Log says).
When it comes to food, don't mess with them, lol!