Saturday, March 15, 2008

26 weeks!

We made it! There for awhile yesterday afternoon I was starting to wonder.


Photobucket
Definitely feeling bigger!

I haven't had a contraction since right before we left the hospital last night around 8:00. I also have not had ANY discharge at all since first getting to L&D and giving a urine sample. :::knock on wood::: So both of these things have caused my stress/worry level to go way down! I reallllllly hope we don't have any more scares like that because that was bad enough! LOL. Right now I'm feeling pretty confident that Brooke isn't coming any time in the immediate future. Now I really can't wait to hit that 28 mark! That is the BARE minimum I would like to deliver at, but we're REALLY hoping for at least another 4-6 weeks. Hopefully we'll make it : ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww hun I am sorry you had your first big scare. Your plug can grow back so no worries there I would always keep a log on the contractions and time they started and stopped and what they felt like and that way you can take the paper in for them to look at. Also write any side notes on discharge noted and color and texture. A UTI can cause contractions so stay on the at antibiotic and take the full dose take in lots of fluids and some cranberry juice couldn't hurt either! Feet up and remote in hand you can make this last at least a few more weeks sweets! Keep your head and your feet up!


Holly

Anonymous said...

You made it another week! And your belly looks bigger! Yes, the mucous plug can definitely replace itself! Prayin' for ya!