Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another sucky night

I should have known that Brooke would not sleep as good last night as she did the night before : P. She went to bed at 8:30 and woke around 9. Gave her her blankie and she went back to sleep. I went to bed a little after 10 and was woken up by her at a couple minutes until midnight. I tried giving her the blanket, but she was having none of that. So I picked her up and snuggled her back to sleep. Laid her back down and of course she woke up 5 minutes later. By this time it was going on 12:30. I decided to see if she wanted a bottle. She ended up drinking about 4oz. Got her back to sleep and laid her down and she woke AGAIN. We did this 3 more times and she FINALLY went to sleep and stayed asleep around 2am. Then I woke to her AGAIN at 2:30...she let out a little cry like something scared her or something (bad dream?). I didn't get up right away and she ended up just getting her blankie and going back to sleep on her own. I woke at 8 and thought she was still sleeping, but when I got up and looked at her, she was just laying on her belly, eyes wide open, sucking on her thumb quietly. LOL. As soon as she saw me, she got a big smile on her face. And well...that made the sucky night worth it. Almost....lol. I swear to you, she slept better when she first came home than she does now and I can't figure it out!!!

No comments: