Thursday, January 29, 2009

Problem solved!

Thanks to Amie, a friend on one of my mommy email loops, it seems we've found a way to get Brooke to drink more formula! Amie asked what flow nipples we were using and said that maybe a faster flow would do the trick because it worked for her daughter when she was a baby. So we got the Level 2 nipples Tuesday afternoon and it's really, really helped! She went from drinking 3-3.5oz. and then 20 minutes later *maybe taking another half an ounce to an ounce, to drinking 5-6oz. at one time without stopping! I'm just so happy that this has helped so much and I'm hoping she keeps it up : ). She drank 25oz. total for the day yesterday, when previously she was lucky to drink 20oz. on a good day. YAY : ).

2 comments:

brandi said...

I found you again...YAHOO I have missed you! love love the layout!

Anonymous said...

First time ever mentioned on any blog..yay!!!
I am glad I could help little Miss. :-)