Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're in for it now!

Brooke learned how to army crawl a few days ago and each day she's been utilizing it more and more. LOL. On Sunday she was going after the dog at Doug's brother's house when we were there for the Steelers game and she likes going after her big brother's bowling pins, lol. And Friday night she got up on her hands and knees for the first time and rocked for about 30 seconds. She was SO proud of herself! It won't be long now and she really will be in to everything!!


I'll leave you with a couple pics I took of the kids in their Steelers garb on Sunday. Go Steelers!!



4 comments:

mama of 4 said...

Jen I saw the otherday you where looking at the downtime baby sleepy hat, They have it today on babysteals for $11.70 HTH
https://www.babysteals.com/

Jen said...

Thanks for letting me know! As it turns out, she no longer likes having her face covered to go to sleep. LOL. Thanks anyway! : )

JBGRIGS said...

I love the steeler gear pictures :) We are huge Steeler fans

Gisela said...

OMG...I love the picture of Brooke on top of Ryan. So adorable!