Friday, January 16, 2009

New Header!

I made it myself at http://www.picnik.com/ (VERY cool site!). What do you think of it? : ) I do need to get a better pic of Zachary on there...that one is a picture of a picture, but it will do for now.


I also just wanted to tell you that Brooke slept for almost 12 hours straight last night! She went to bed a little after 9 and woke up around a quarter to 9 this morning. I woke up around 5:30 this morning and couldn't believe it when I realized that she hadn't been up AT ALL. I can't believe she didn't even wake up shortly after she went to bed because lately she does that every night (except last night!). I'm not expecting her to sleep straight through again tonight....but it would be very nice ; ).


And this just goes to show you that what a baby eats before s/he goes to bed does not necessarily mean they will/won't sleep straight through. Normally she drinks about 5oz. before going down for the night, but last night she only took 3.5 before going to sleep and I couldn't get her to wake up to eat anymore. So there ; ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WT sleep Brooke!! It's so nice when they sleep like that isn't it?! Olivia slept 11 hrs last night too... with the exception of waking one time for the binky... I don't understand how she can go all night like that and then other's, not so much :/ LOVE the header! I'd make one if I didn't have stupid dialup. Oh and Brooke looks HUGE at 2 and a half pounds!!

JBGRIGS said...

Love the header :) Way to sleep Brooke. I hope she continues to do well.