Monday, January 19, 2009

Shocked!

After a sucky Friday night, Brooke slept straight through the last 2 nights! Well, pretty much anyway. Saturday evening, Doug's parents had their annual New Year's party, which started at 5pm. I had originally planned on being home around 9 to get the kids to bed, but Brooke ended up taking a late nap from 7-7:30 because she missed her late afternoon nap. So we ended up staying a little later and got home around a quarter to 10. She was asleep by 10:30 and she didn't wake up until 6 and then I just gave her blanket to her and she went back to sleep until 8. Then last night she was in bed at 9. She woke up fussing around 1:30, I think it was, and again I just gave her blanket to her and she went back to sleep! She fussed again around 7, but didn't fully wake up and here it is about 20 minutes until 8 and she's still sleeping : ). So I think that's 4 nights out of the last 9 nights that she's slept straight through! Dare I say that maybe she's getting back in the groove of things, slowly? I sure hope so! It would be really nice if she's consistently sleeping straight through on a regular basis by the time she's a year old : ).

1 comment:

Lostinindy said...

I've never formula fed so I can't tell you exactly how many ounces my kids ate, but I can tell you that I have/had a petite girl. She's 10 now and still doesn't eat a lot at any given time. She was slow to gain weight, but she did gain it was just on her own curve. I wouldn't worry to much, I know it's easier said then done. As long as she doesn't look dry and she's developing okay, I would just let her be.