Friday, February 15, 2008

Cervical length check

I went for my first "official" cervical length check today. The tech said she thought everything looked good and that the doctor would call if he thought otherwise : ). She surprised me when I went in by saying she would do a quick abdominal u/s first and check the heart rate (the cervical length is checked vaginally). So I got a quick peek at Brooke and check out these pics (especially the 2nd one)! LOL.


Photobucket
This one is a little hard to make out body parts, aside from her head. But look how squished she is!

Photobucket
And look at those feet over her head! LOL. I'm so glad the tech printed out this pic for me. I love it! I actually didn't think I'd get pics at all anymore, so I was pleasantly surprised. So far this pregnancy we've accumulated 22 u/s pictures!!

So my next appointment (cervical length check and to see the doctor) is 2 weeks from today, on the 29th. I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow and I just can't believe how fast it's going! Hopefully I have many more weeks to go : )

No comments: