Wednesday, February 13, 2008

She has a name!

Last night we finally decided on Brooke Elizabeth : ). It's about 98-99% definite. I don't see us coming up with any other names we both like. Sophia Hope was in the running (you may have seen and voted in the baby name poll I had put up yesterday...I just took it down), but it just wasn't quite settling right with me. I preferred Sophie, but Doug didn't like it and if we named her Sophia said he would tell people not to call her Sophie. I think Brooke goes much better with Ryan (and the rest of our names). I keep thinking...Zachary, Ryan, and Brooke...and it just sounds/feels right to me : ).


She seems to have moved up a bit. I don't feel her kicking at my cervix quite so much...what a relief! I've been feeling more movement near my belly button again. I love that : ).


I have my cervical length check on Friday. Hopefully it's holding up! I'll update again then. Two weeks from today I will be 23 weeks 4 days...I know I've already asked, but please say some extra prayers leading up to and on that day! Thanks!

Oh, one more thing. Today marks Ryan's 4 year coming home from the NICU anniversary! Here is a picture of him that I took right after we got home:

home
He looks SO tiny in his carseat! He weighed 6lb. 4oz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute I love the name!! I think it does fit great with your family! I am glad she moved up to make momma happier and your cervix must feel better not being used like a trampoline!!


Holly

Stacey said...

Jen, I remember that day like it was yesterday....he has grown so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen are are looking great! And I LOVE the name Brooke, ;o) got one myself! Give Ryan a hug from his friend Brayden. :o)