Monday, February 25, 2008

It's getting close...

Here's this week's belly pic, taken yesterday at 23 weeks 1 day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe I'm here at 23 weeks (2 days) already. Time has just flown by so far. I pray it continues to do so and I get by the next 13 weeks or so (wow, that's not much time!) with no problems. It's hard not to worry about Wednesday, but I'm trying to keep my mind off of it. I did go in to the doctor on Friday because I was having more of that brown discharge. They did an ultrasound to check my cervix and it was long and closed and the cerclage was still there and holding good. The doctor wasn't sure where the discharge was coming from exactly, but I was told not to worry about it. I haven't had much at all for the past 12 hours or so, so hopefully it's going to go away. It will certainly help my nerves! I love my doctor and his nurses. They tell me to call for ANYTHING and when I do call (and go in), they NEVER make me feel like I'm overreacting or paranoid. So my next appointment is Friday....23 weeks 6 days...it will be the furthest I've ever made it! It's hard to even imagine, really. And it's totally scary to think that Brooke could be born in the next few days. While I am anxious to see what she looks like, I don't want to see her for at LEAST another 5 weeks!! It's actually getting harder to imagine getting all the way to 36/37 weeks, so I'll be taking it week by week....and 28 weeks is my next big goal after Friday!

P.S. If you haven't already, feel free to place a "bet" in the poll up there at the top under my header! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow big differnce in the belly pics! Looking soo good!! Remember this is a girl now so maybe she will behave herself! Have a mother daughter talk with her! LOL You look great sweetness!

Holly

Crystal said...

I can't believe you are that far all ready!! Yay but wow too, It's great your doctors office is wonderful with you, I am glad they watch you the way they do, I believe it makes a big diffrence. Have a great BIG DAY this week!!