Monday, February 18, 2008

Two belly pics this week...

We took the usual belly pic on Saturday, the day I turned 22 weeks, and I couldn't believe it when I compared it to last week's because I looked smaller! Brooke must have been laying differently. Here's that pic:
Photobucket

Last night when I was getting changed for bed, I noticed that I looked bigger than the day before, so I had Doug take another pic. And this is more what I look like all the time now!
Photobucket

I am absolutely LOVING the fact that I actually look pregnant this time around! I'm much bigger now than when I delivered Zachary and Ryan and I'm still almost 2 weeks away from that. But I think I look like the average woman looks when 22 weeks pregnant. Here's a pic out of my scrapbook (that only has 2 pages done, lol) of my belly pics with Ryan:
Photobucket
20, 21, 22, and 23 weeks!

I have a scale at home and I've been weighing myself periodically. As of this morning I'm now up 11lbs. At my 20 week appointment, I believe I was up 7lbs....so that's 4 lbs. in 2 weeks...how can that be?! LOL. Oh well, 11lbs. total so far isn't bad! I wonder how much I'll have gained until my appointment next Friday and if they'll say anything. With Ryan I gained I think around 15lbs. total, but I started out probably about 10lbs. or so heavier this pregnancy.

As you know, I've been getting increasingly nervous as the past week or two has gone by as it gets nearer to the time I delivered before. Saturday night I all of a sudden got this feeling out of nowhere that nothing out of the ordinary was going to happen the day I turn 23 weeks 4 days. I now feel like with the cerclage in (and getting the shots) that my cervix is going to behave and that day is going to pass like all these others have been. Gosh, I hope my feeling is right!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie glad to see another great update! I saw it the day it posted but didnt have timet o leave a comment! I am glad everything is okay I will keep on checking in! You are doing a great job mama!


Love Always Holly