Thursday, February 28, 2008

I made it!

I woke up today 23 weeks 5 days pregnant and no labor in sight! Woohoo! It's so exciting and surreal. My 3rd pregnancy, but this is all new to me! I can't imagine how I will feel if/when I wake up a week from now still pregnant and then the following week and so on. I now have a good feeling about making it to 28 weeks, but I'm not able to look much further than that at this point. My next appointment is tomorrow at 1pm. I'm praying I get good news that my cervix is still looking good! Then I will REALLY be thrilled : ). Thank you for all the prayers and support!! It means so much to me :*).

3 comments:

Lostinindy said...

Yeah, I know this will be a long and healthy pregnancy for you. You'll bring your little girl home with you. Just believe and you'll see.

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so happy for you!

JBGRIGS said...

Jen I am so happy for you that all is well :-)