Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Better night!

I went to bed a little early...10:00. Not quite as early as I'd planned, but oh well. Doug gave Brooke her 11:00 feeding and then brought her up to bed. I'm not sure what time it was, probably at least midnight. I did stir and hear him bring her in, but didn't look at the clock. I also didn't hear her at all. I set my alarm for 2:45 to feed her at 3. I vaguely remember shutting the alarm off and then woke at about 5 'til 3 and realized I hadn't heard her at all and panicked. I looked in the bassinet and she had slumped SO far down in the Boppy that I was afraid she couldn't breathe. I hurried and pulled her up some and she was fine. Yikes. Anyway, she was done eating around 3:30 and went right back to sleep! I rolled up a small receiving blanket and tucked it under her butt and that held her up in the Boppy pillow, so I guess I found my solution until the lounger gets here : ). And she slept straight through until about 6:45 this morning. Wooot! ; ) If only every night could go that well. LOL. But I'll take what I can get!! : )

No comments: