Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Officially full term!

Brooke's due date was on Saturday! Remember the scrapbook I posted about that my friend Heather made for us and gave to us at the baby shower? Well, she put a page in there titled
"June 21st, 2008"
"The Day Brooke Was Due"
which prompted me to do a "photo shoot" Saturday night. At first I didn't think Brooke was going to cooperate because every night between her 7pm and 11pm feedings, she acts like she's STARVING...yes, almost that *whole time. LOL. But I did get her to calm down and I got some great pics. Check them out.

Photobucket
This is how it started. LOL. She was ticked because the pacifier fell out of her mouth!


Photobucket

And now life is good again. LOL. Luckily I got her to cooperate (for the most part) w/out the pacifier.

Photobucket
Look at the biggie girl holding her head up!

Photobucket
It's hard work, though!

Photobucket

Photobucket
So calm : ).

Photobucket
Another feet picture, lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Long legs!

Photobucket
Trying to get that head up again, but it didn't happen.

Photobucket
This was hard to get! She kept trying to scoot away. LOL.

Photobucket
Here's another for size comparison....almost 3 months.


Photobucket

And at one month old. Bad mommy doesn't have a pic for 2 months : /.

And here is a baby picture of Ryan (finally) to compare with Brooke! He's the same size in this pic as she is now!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I loved the pictures!! I remember that picture of Ryan too. Time flies so fast I remember when he came home the first time and the second time LOL Time flies when your inlove!


Holly

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's the same size Zachery and Logan were when they were born (6lb 4oz and 6lb 10oz).
She's so stinking cute ~I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!
~Heather :)