Monday, June 30, 2008

Tired

Brooke seems to be in a pattern where she doesn't want to go right back to sleep after eating in the "middle" of the night. This morning she woke up at 4am to eat and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30! Then Ryan was up at 6:45. :::yawn::: She also has not always been going right to sleep after her "bedtime" bottle and for a few nights was up until a little after midnight. She still sleeps alot during the day. She will usually stay awake for an hour or so in the morning and then sleep the bulk of the day, with just a few brief awake periods, until around 7pm. Then she is up from 7:00 (sometimes a little earlier) until she gets her last bottle for the night, usually between 10-10:30. I'm not sure what to do to get her to go right to sleep after her early morning feeding because she is SO wide awake. Oh well, I guess it will work out somehow eventually!


The home health nurse came again today. Brooke went from 6lb. 9oz. on Friday to 6lb. 14.5oz. today!! I knew she's been eating really well lately, but I didn't know it was *that well. LOL. And to think that last week I was worried about her gaining enough weight. I could tell her little legs were gettin gsome meat on them, though, lol.


Now on to the pictures.


June 22
I love when she holds her pacifier like this...so cute. She usually ends up knocking it out, though. LOL.

June 23
Zonked out in her bouncy seat.


June 24
I love these pants ; ).


June 24
Sleepy smile.


June 25
"Are you talking to ME??"


June 25
Love this face. LOL.


June 25
Brooke got this dress while in the NICU. Another family who had twin daughters in before had donated a bunch of special occasion dresses like this. I just had to take some pictures of her in it.


June 25
Don't mess with a hungry baby!


June 26
Hanging out after a diaper change, right before her bedtime bottle.


June 26
I plan on taking a pic like this every month until she turns a year old. I stole the idea from one of my online friends. Wish I would've thought to take one at 2 months! (That's the girly onesie we bought not long after we found out we were expecting again!)


A couple pics of my little man!

June 23
Playing his VSmile.

June 24
I can't believe he "posed" so well for this pic! LOL. He's very anti-camera lately.

The one evening, Doug was feeding Brooke and thought she was done, so he put her on the couch in her Boppy pillow. She started fussing, so he stuck the bottle back in her mouth to see if she wanted more and she did. Ryan wanted to feed her, so we let him hold the bottle for a couple minutes while she was on the pillow. Look how proud he was...
June 24

June 24

June 24
She looks like she's thinking, "Are you SURE you know what you're doing??" LOL.




2 comments:

Dani said...

She's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

awww Jen these are the most gosh darn cutest photos ever. You got to share those w/ teh dec loop. I love Ry's face in these and Brookes as she is watching her big bro Ry loving feeding her.
So sweet. Hugs, Janna