Friday, August 22, 2008

New camera!

I got a new camera this morning! The battery is charging as we speak : ). I ended up with a Casio Exilim instead of a Kodak Easyshare. My SIL (totally unrelated, but please say a prayer for her...don't want to share details) has one and so does my aunt and now my mom and dad and they all really like it. I had borrowed my mom's last week and I really liked it. I also borrowed Doug's mom's Kodak Easyshare on Tuesday to take pics of Ryan on his first day of school and I hated it : /. So that's why I went with the Casio!


Our internet on our desktop is also back up and running!


So this means you can expect new pics sometime soon! I don't know if it will be before Monday because today I'll be getting things ready for Ryan's party tomorrow and tomorrow is his party. Then Sunday I'm not sure what we're doing, but I'm usually not on too much on the weekends. But *hopefully I'll have new pics up by Monday at the latest!


P.S. Like I said, my SIL could really use some prayers right now. I don't have permission to post any details, so I won't, but I'm sure just a general prayer would really help her right now! Thanks!

No comments: