Friday, December 26, 2008

Downtime Sleepy Hat

If these didn't cost so much, I would so be buying one for Brooke....

....because this is how she now goes to sleep for her naps...



It just really seems to help her relax and zone out to fall asleep. And yes, she sucks her thumb to go to sleep as well. These Sleepy hats are actually a really good idea, I think. If I knew this phase would last for awhile, I would probably buy one despite how much they are because it's kind of a pain at times keeping the blanket in place, plus I'm wondering if she was wearing the hat, if maybe it would help her sleep longer. Oh well, we'll just make do with the blanket, I think ; ).

P.S. Nine month pics coming soon!

3 comments:

Kim said...

My son is 2 1/2 and he still falls asleep with the blanket on his head. I'm paranoid about it though, so after he falls asleep, I always go in and move it. The hat is a really good idea!

Claire said...

I have one, Ryan is a blanket faced sleeper but he hates the hat.even the largest size is pretty small so its TIGHT!!Really, any thinbreathable hat is the same,LOL
Its like an American Apparel hat you can get for 99cent actually.I wish I'd know before!

Anonymous said...

LOL at the blanket on her head! She looks so prim and proper in the first pic lol.