Friday, December 19, 2008

I just wanted to say...

THANK YOU to everyone that left such warm, supportive comments in response to this post. It's good to know I have so much love and support from people that I haven't even met (well, most of them). This is the 2nd hardest thing I've had to go through in my life (the 1st is losing Zachary) and I have so many different emotions that switch on and off like running water. So many "What if's...?" and "If only's...". But I can't change the past. I can only live in the present and look forward to the future and keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason and everything will work out the way it's supposed to...because I truly do believe that, even if I lose sight of it at times.


The kiddos are spending the night with their Daddy tonight and will be back tomorrow afternoon. I get to sleep in tomorrow (which to me sleeping in is like 8-8:30, lol)! I think maybe I'll go play the Wii now ; ). I could go read more of Breaking Dawn, which is the 4th and final book in the Twilight series, but as much as I am loving it, I am not looking forward to reading the last page and being done with it because I hate finishing good/great books! If you haven't read these books, you should ; ). Vampires and such are not my usual genre, I guess you would say, but I cannot put these books down! My sister and I are going to go see the movie soon, which we're sure won't be near as good as the book, but we want to see it anyway ; ). Okay, I'm going way off on a tangent, so I'll shut up. Go find the first book and start reading! ; )

5 comments:

Gena said...

((((JEN))) You are doing great! You will continue to do great! We are thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

No need to thank us, that is what we are here for. Your an awesome mom and your doing a great job! Life sucks sometimes, but we have to do the best we can! In the end, it will all work out like it is suppose to!! :)

Eileen said...

((jen)) Gena hit it head on! I just wanted to say, too, that I literally LOL'ed when I read this entry because I finished Breaking Dawn a week or so ago and whined because while I was dying to read the end I was SO sad to be done with the series LOLOL I thought for sure I had to be the only weird-o who thought that LOL

Claire said...

I love all 4 books ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin'! I'm so sorry I'm so behind in reading your blog--didn't realize all of this was unfolding!! I'm thinking of you all and I'm so glad everyone is being civil! LOL! Write me anytime!!!

Hugs!
Georgana