Monday, December 22, 2008

'Tis the Season

The sickies are here again. Ryan and Brooke both have colds again (they were both just sick right before Thanksgiving). Ryan doesn't even act sick, but Brooke is pretty crabby and she wants held almost all the time. Fun fun fun. I feel bad for her, though. Poor little thing. She went to bed at 9:30 last night (late for her) and woke up 3 times between then and midnight, so I ended up putting her in bed with me : /. Hopefully she doesn't get too used to that, but we both needed sleep and I knew that was where she'd sleep best. We'll see how tonight goes. Sucks that they're sick, but at least they should both be all better (or almost all better) by Christmas!

2 comments:

tara said...

aw, I hope they get better before Christmas Jen! ((()))'s

Gena said...

I hope they feel better soon!!!