Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still coming home?

On Sunday they took Brooke off the caffeine to see how she did and so far no problems, except her nurse this morning said that last night during one of her feedings she had a couple brady's (heart rate dips). I asked her if this would delay her coming home and she said it shouldn't (????), but they would discuss it in rounds. She also said I guess she was doing so-so with her feedings last night...I guess seeming like she didn't want to eat. And her nurse when I went in last night said she was like that yesterday, too. So I'm not feeling 100% confident at the moment that she is definitely coming home on Saturday. We'll see! I can't wait until she's home, BUT I definitely do not want her coming home if she's not ready! Her nurse may have a nurse practitioner call me after rounds today or I'll just talk to someone when I go down this evening. I'm hoping to get there this afternoon, but not sure if that's going to happen or not. Brooke has also lost a little weight and is at 4lb. 8.1oz. (she was up to 4lb. 8.3oz.).


I'll update as soon as I know anything more!


Here are some pictures!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Someone made Brooke this hat, but it's too small : (. She's going to make her a bigger one...so sweet! I sorta stuffed it on her head to take a pic, lol.

Photobucket
This is how I found her Mother's Day morning, lol. She was all stretched out and had pushed the "bendy" to the bottom of the bed w/her feet and her head was almost to the top of the bed!

Photobucket
My first Mother's Day as a mother of 2! We couldn't take Ryan in because he has ANOTHER cold : P.

These next ones I took last night, without the flash. They turned out so well! She was wide awake. I love these pics : )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think she was getting hungry and she got her fingers in her mouth and it wasn't what she was expecting! LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the signatures I had made for me (here: VIP Signatures - Home).
Photobucket
(note the "Mommy to early birds"...I love it!)

Photobucket
But this one is my fave!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness just look at those CHEEKS! Especially in the fourth pic up from the bottom~ I just want to pinch em, lol! She's getting so big, it's amazing!
~Heather :)

The Nut House ~ Summer said...

She's just adorable Jen!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! I hope she comes home soon and QUICKLY!! I know she will do great with ya'll at home!! I love the siggys too!! One thing though about them is Brookes birthdate is wrong on the last one. I LOVE THEM!


HOLLY

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having your lovely daughter home, what an excellant family and you beat the odds. Miracles happen every day, I told you that your daughter would be a fighter and I was correct. Your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers I am so happy that your Friend Janna introduced you to me as I enjoy reading all about your beautiful family.
May God continue to Bless you and take care of your beautiful children.
Dorothy